Friday, September 17, 2010

WE DID IT!! THANK YOU!!!!


I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me over the past year. A special thanks goes out to those individuals that traveled to the events and/or helped me with my training, I could not have done this with out you. I also would like to thank the Lazarex Cancer Foundation who has been one of my inspirations during this event. Finally a special thank you goes to all of the cancer patients who I have dedicated these events to. Your fight and determination is truly an inspiration and something we can all learn from. Keep up the fight and I promise to keep running as long as you keep fighting.






At the end of a long 12 months we have accomplished a lot together. Seven endurance events a total of 443.2 event miles and thousands of hours of training. More importantly we hit our goal of $5,000 raised for the Lazarex Cancer Foundation.


This challenge was never about how fast I could complete a marathon or a Triathlon. It was about doing our part to help in the fight and just simply stepping up to the line. Which we have done over and over again until we reached our goal.


Although my challenge has come to an end that does not mean we can not continue to do our part in fighting this deadly disease. I ask you to pick up that ball and run with it. Pick an event, pick a charity and step up to the line.

Thank you again for all of the support!!

Sincerely,

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment